product descriptionEach tube of biscotti contains approximately 15-18 cookies, carefully sealed in 2 cellophane bags and gently placed in a festive tube with red and yellow streamers. The almond biscotti tube weighs 6 ounces, and chocolate dipped tube is 8 ounces. Biscotti are also available in a 3 lb. Dinner Party Box containing 6 individual one-half pound heat-sealed bags. Boncora Biscotti are specially prepared and baked to ensure that each cookie is crisp—but not hard. Because the cookies are fragile, you may see some breakage during shipping. Each tube contains an amount slightly over its advertised weight.↑ To Top
Tube of Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
nutrition factsServing Per Container: 8 Amount Per Serving: 30g (about 3 pieces) Calories 125, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (11% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (4%DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ingredients: Chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk, dextrose, soya lecithin and pure vanilla), almonds, sugar, unbleached white flour, eggs, spelt flour, vanilla extract and baking soda. allergy warning: Contains milk, tree nuts, wheat and eggs.
Tube of Almond Biscotti
nutrition factsServing Per Container: 6 Amount Per Serving: 30g (about 4 pieces) Calories 115, Fat Cal. 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (4% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (4%DV), Iron (4%DV) *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ingredients: Almonds, sugar, unbleached white flour, eggs, spelt flour, vanilla extract and baking soda. allergy warning: Contains tree nuts, wheat and eggs.
storage and quality
Boncora is committed to offering fresh, handmade products of the highest quality. To store, keep biscotti dry and at room temperature in an airtight container. Keep chocolate biscotti out of the sun. Biscotti will stay fresh for 4-5 weeks.
A minimum order is 2 tubes. Your order can consist of plain almond, chocolate-dipped, or a tube of each. If you’re sending as a gift you can include a personal message.
All sales are final and items are non-returnable.